OziExplorer API History
- Added oziSaveWPfile function.
- Added a new oziCloseApi function - this function frees up any windows or
data created by the OziAPI dll for its own use, the function should be called
before your own program exits otherwise you may get an error (especially if
running on win 2000).
- Possible fix to oziConvertLL2Grid function, it was returning the zone
string as a variable on the stack instead of the heap, this may have been
causing the instability when called repeatedly.
- Many functions in the API will now only work with the full purchased
version of OziExplorer.
- Added Grid to Lat/Lon function (oziConvertGrid2LL).
- Added get Elevation at Lat/Lon function (oziGetElevation)
- Added Get map image pixel x,y at Lat/Lon function (oziGetPixelXY).
- Added save map image function (oziSaveMapImage).
- The Odometers were not working correctly when attempting to use both
odometers at the same time, fixed.
- Some command have been renamed - the old names are not included in the
documentation but are still in the API so existing code will still work.
- The documentation has been reworked and the commands have been divided
- New commands have been added; see the documentation for the full details
- Command to get the Waypoint Number from its name
- Delete a Waypoint by specifying its name
- Delete a Waypoint by specifying its number
- Create Track Points for any track
- Modify various track parameters
- many others - see the documentation
- Is a position on the map
- Return the name of the best map for a position
- + others
- Added oziCreateWPex command
- Added oziLoadRTEfile command
- Added oziSaveRTEflag command
- Fixed a bug with the decimal separator for countries which use a ,
- Added oziFindMapAtPosition command
- Added oziStartMMserial command
- Added oziStartMMapi command
- Added oziSendMMstring command
- Added oziStopMM command
These changes require OziExplorer version 3.90.4h2 or later.