- Maximum Waypoints loaded = 10,000
- all 10,000 waypoints will be processed but only 1,000 waypoints can be displayed on the screen at the same time so if
you have say 5,000 waypoints loaded and you use say the small world map
only 1,000 of the waypoints will be drawn per screen. This needs to be done to make the screen
refresh times acceptable.
- If the number of waypoints to be drawn on a screen will exceed 100 then
the waypoint names will not be drawn to reduce clutter.
- If the number of waypoints to be drawn on a screen will exceed 250 then
the waypoints are drawn as a small dot to reduce clutter.
- Maximum Tracks loaded = 5 user tracks + 1 track tail log (for
- Maximum Trackpoints loaded = 20,000 in total for
the 5 user tracks ; 1,000 points for the track tail log
- Maximum Trackpoints logged to File = unlimited (limited only by file
- Maximum number of routes loaded = 1
- Maximum number of waypoints per route = 500
- Some Map Projections provided in the PC OziExplorer are not supported (almost all are).
The limitations for Tracks applies to those loaded at the same time. It is
possible to have an unlimited number by storing tracks in separate
files and loading the track as required.
An unlimited number of Routes are available as each Route is stored in a
separate file and can be loaded as required.