Running OziExplorerCE on a Holux
Funtrek 130 GPS
The Holux Funtrek 130 GPS (and the 130 Pro) system use Windows CE as
the Operating System and can run OziExplorerCE.
The Funtrek 130 is sold by Holux and in Australia (and possibly the UK) with
a memory-map label, and in Europe with the Smartmaps label.
on the Funtrek 130
- The Funtrek has the ability built in to run other
applications, it just needs the creation of a .inf file.
- Connect the Funtrek to the PC as a mass storage drive. It
will create 2 drives on the PC, note the drive which is the Micro SD card.
- Download this OziExplorerCE
- Unzip OziExplorerCE and put it in a OziExplorer
folder on the Micro SD memory card (the folder must be called OziExplorer,
any other name will not work).
- Create a folder called app on the micro SD memory
- Download the Info file file here -
- Unzip the oziexplorer_info.zip and put the files into the
app folder of the Micro SD memory card.
- Disconnect the Funtrek and turn it on.
- Select the Applications button and OziExplorer will be one
of the options on the next screen.
Using the Compass and
Altitude Sensors of the Funtrek 130
The compass and altitude sensors can be used.
The OziExplorerCE Screen Designer has additional buttons and
parameters for use with the Funtrek, including options for calibrating the
Altitude and the Compass.
The main Compass calibration can be done in the Holux software.
Home ] [
OziExplorer ] [
OziExplorerCE ] [
OziExplorer3D ] [
Purchasing ] [
Maps ] [
Utilities ] [
Support ] [
Links ] [
Future Changes ] [
Information ] [
Australian Page ] [
Site Map ]