Frequently Asked Questions
- This covers how to connect an external GPS to the serial port of your PDA,
how to configure OziExplorerCE and the GPS for Moving Map Operation.
- This covers how to configure OziExplorerCE for a compact flash GPS and also
covers some of the issues which may occur while you are using Moving Map
- This covers how to configure OziExplorerCE for connection to a Bluetooth GPS.
- These issues directly relate to the PocketPC 2003 operating system and
"generally" do not occur in PocketPC 2002.
- Also see this page if you are having problems using these systems.
- If you are using the Tomtom software with a bluetooth gps see the Tomtom
- If you are using a O2 XDA II or MDA II or Qtek 2020 or any other PDA's based
on the same hardware with a bluetooth gps then see the Bluetooth Tools section.
- Covers the following issues -
- The satellites cannot be seen, it displays a message "Waiting for GSV
sentence" but moving map still works OK.
- The altitude is not shown.
- (We expect that all GPS Sleeves for PocketPC PDA's will work. (OziExplorerCE
will not run on PDA's which run the Palm O/S).
- This covers how to configure OziExplorerCE for the Navman GPS Sleeve and also
covers some of the issues which may occur while you are using the Navman GPS
Sleeve with OziExplorerCE.
Home ] [
OziExplorer ] [
OziExplorerCE ] [
OziExplorer3D ] [
Maps ] [
Utilities ] [
Support ] [
Links ] [
Future Changes ] [
Information ] [
Australian Page ] [
Site Map ]