Before emailing us with support issues please check these pages.
GPS Connection and Configuration Information
- OziExplorer does not run when I try to open OziExplorer.
- GPS Connection problems
- My PC / Laptop only has USB ports (does not have a serial port), how do I connect my GPS
- Mouse Cursor Jumps around the Screen when the GPS is Connected
- Position errors often caused by a datum mismatch
- Waypoint Positions (any positions) do not agree
- Moving Map position is incorrect
- Using GPS readings to Calibrate a map
- Screen Display
Symbols will not Print
- Computer system requirements to run
Error or problem during
installation of OziExplorer
- Errors that may occur during installation.
Will OziExplorer run
on a MAC or LINUX Computer
- Information required to run in VirtualPC on
a MAC or on a LINUX Computer
Map Search FAQ
- Finding Maps using one of the many "Find Maps" options
- Searching for maps while in Moving Map mode
Converting PDF Maps
- Converting Maps which are in PDF format to images which can be used in
Data Import and Export FAQ
- Data Import - importing waypoint and tracks data
- Map Import - importing maps
- Data Export - exporting waypoint and track data
How to make a Blank Map to use in OziExplorer
Does OziExplorer do this
- Some things OziExplorer cannot do.
Is There A Printed Manual?
- No but the web page has instructions for
printing the topics in the Help which is included with the software.
Special Keys and Stuff
Problems with OziExplorer Help
- The program will not run and causes a Page Fault Error.
- Help will not run when selected on the Help Menu.
- OziExplorers own Help engine.
Home ] [
OziExplorer ] [
OziExplorerCE ] [
OziExplorer3D ] [
Purchasing ] [
Maps ] [
Utilities ] [
Support ] [
Links ] [
Future Changes ] [
Information ] [
Australian Page ] [
Site Map ]